Core 4×4 Tier 3 control arms provide maximum adjustability and performance. All our control arms are built with high-quality materials right here in the USA and carry our unique “You manage to break it. We replace it” lifetime replacement guarantee.
- Designed for front lower placement
- Easily re-center axle & adjust pinion & caster angles
- Powder Coat finish with a zinc primer for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- 1.25″ x 12 TPI threads provide strength and fine-tune adjustability
- Compatible with 0″ — 6″, 6″+ lift heights
- Available in 10 color options
- Lifetime replacement guarantee
- Made in the USA
We focus heavily on building quality control arms that can withstand whatever trail or obstacle you point your wheels at and still handle great on the road. Customer satisfaction and build quality are our top priorities!
All our control arms are built with high-quality materials right here in the USA and carry our unique “You manage to break it. We replace it” lifetime replacement guarantee.
|Series||Tier 3 Front Lower|
|Color Options||Charcoal, Orange, Yellow, Blue, Green, Light Green, Red, Purple, Black, White|
|Built With||1.75" OD 5/16" Wall DOM tubing|
|Lift Range||0" — 6", 6"+|
|Fixed End||Tapered Flex Polyurethane|
|Adjustable End||Forged Currie Johnny Joint|
|Thread Size||1.25" x 12 TPI|
|Shipping Dimensions||6" x 6" x 36"|
|Product Weight||29 lbs|